Friday, February 17, 2012

Sick of all the Fighting?


Haven't you always wanted to figure out how to agree to disagree with your spouse, coworker, family member, or boss without left over contention or by simply biting your tongue?

Well here's your answer.



I'm so very excited to be able to use all this wonderful technology in the world today. With that said I am happy to announce that beginning February 22. 2012 at 10:30 AM MST I will be delivering my first telecast/webinar.

And guess what it's FREE!

The first 50 people can reserve their spot to attend this event right from the comfort of their home via their computer.

Details

What all that means is that you will be able to see and hear me speak on a topic. But I won't be able to see you This month it's about Conflict Resolution. Below there is a 5 minute video preview.

 At the end of the telecast you can use the chat feature to ask me questions that I will answer on camera.

It's like personal at home therapy...for free!






If you'd like to reduce the conflict in your life go here and fill out the simple form.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment